- Central axis synchronisation
- High quality cab
- Stacking height 8.75m
5509 – Telehandler
The Kramer 5509 telehandler is ideal for daily use with low fuel consumption, high torque and enormous lift forces offering up to 8.75 m of stacking height. With a number of innovative assistance systems and useful supplementary equipment, the Kramer will become the key machine for the toughest applications. The ergonomic and functional cab ensures stress-free working. The different working modes of the Smart Handling overload system offer safety and comfort.
- Central axis synchronisation: Convenient switch-over of the three steering modes using electronic synchronisation of the steering axles when steering over the zero point
- All-round visibility: The spacious cab with a window area of 3.6 m³ enables a perfect overview on all sides
- Overhead loading height: The telescoping loading system enables a stacking height of 8.75 m
- Loader unit: The z-kinematics of the telescopic wheel loader ensures high tearing forces and make a quick dumping possible
- Operating concept: The Kramer operating concept with the aid of the all-in-one joystick allows for an intuitive operation of all functions
Please note: Not all equipment may be listed on our website. Please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.