- Lift capacity: 4.4t
- Stacking height: 7m
4407 – The robust Kramer telescopic
Kramer telehandlers show their strength under particularly harsh working conditions. Thanks to the load-sensing working hydraulics, they achieve fast work cycles. Cleverly designed maintenance access, a lift capacity of 4.4 and a stacking height of 7.0 m impress in everyday application. The high torque, agile ecospeed drive system offers enormous performance reserves and also masters difficult conditions without a problem. The small outside turning radius thanks to the all-wheel steering and the fast loading cycles increase efficiency on site, even when space is limited.
- Created for the routine: The optimal setup of the loading system ensures the best visibility of the attachments and the quickhitch plate
- All-round visibility: The spacious cab with a window area of 3.6 m³ enables a perfect overview on all sides
- Stacking height: The telescoping loading system enables a stacking height of over 7 m
- Loader unit: The z-kinematics of the telescopic wheel loader ensures high tearing forces and make a quick dumping possible
- Operating concept: The Kramer operating concept with the aid of the all-in-one joystick allows for an intuitive operation of all functions
Please note: Not all equipment may be listed on our website. Please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.