- Lift capacity: 4t
- Stacking height:7m
4007 – The most powerful multi-talent
With 4 tonnes of payload and 7 metres of stacking height, the Kramer telehandler 4007 is impressive. All loading work is easily done with this Kramer telehandler thanks to the hydrostatic drive system. The cabin is extremely functional and has many functions that make the 4007 intuitive to use and offer optimal ride comfort.
- The quick changing of attachments is no problem thanks to the Kramer quickhitch plate: and the pressure release of the 3rd control circuit. Thanks to the 360° panoramic view from the cabin, you always have the loader unit in view.
- The machine’s ease of use is noticed during maintenance too: the engine hood can be opened particularly wide and hydraulic oil and coolant can be checked via the inspection glass.
- The ecospeed transmission combines the advantages of the sensitivity of a hydrostatic drive system with the increased traction forces and pushing power of a torque converter.
- The powerful 100 kW/136 hp Deutz engine offers sufficient reserves for all activities on various construction sites and other application areas.
- The 4007 is equipped with the Smart Handling driver assistance system as a standard. With three different modes, it supports the end user with the economic, safe and comfortable operation of the machine and the attachments.
Please note: Not all equipment may be listed on our website. Please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.