- Lift capacity: 3t
- Stacking height: 7m
- All-round visibility: The spacious cab with a window area of 3.6 m³ enables a perfect overview on all sides
3007 – A compact all-rounder
The Kramer telehandler 3007 is a compact all-round talent – its low overall height and small turning radius combined with a stacking height of 7 m and 3 t of payload provide outstanding versatility. The great hydraulics performance allows precise movements with load-sensing characteristics, thus ensuring a high level of productivity on the construction site. A variable drive system and cleverly designed access for routine maintenance ensure easy day to day operation. The ergonomic and functional cab ensures stress-free working. The different working modes of the Smart Handling overload system offer safety and comfort.
- Created for the routine: Optimal setup of the loading system ensures the best visibility of the attachments and the quickhitch plate
- Overhead loading height: The telescoping loading system enables an overloading height of over 7 m
- Loader unit: The z-kinematics of the telescopic wheel loader ensures high tearing forces and makes quick dumping possible
- Operating concept: The Kramer operating concept with the aid of the all-in-one joystick allows for an intuitive operation of all functions
Please note: Not all equipment may be listed on our website. Please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.